Mission Statement: Educational success through the teachings of Jesus Christ and His Church.
All doors are locked for the school’s security. Please buzz to be allowed in to the school at the Main door (south side of building) and Please check in at the office.
School Starts 8:45am and dismisses at 3:30pm. Door open at 7:45am.
2019-2020 FEES— Tuition, Books, Bus and Band, Meals and Milk.
Books- $70 per year k-8
Tuition : $235 per month or $2115 per year- 7th and 8th grade, $210 per month or 1890 per year-1st child, $155 per month or 1395 year -2nd child, $145 per month or 1305 per year-3rd child
Non-Parish Tuition: $260 per month or 2340 per year- 7th grade, $235 per month or $2115 per year-1st child, $180 per month or $1620 year- 2nd child, $170 per month or $1530 per year-3rd child
Preschool- All Day PS- $460 month or $4140 per year, 5-day- $210 per month or $1890 year, 3-day am- $155 per month or $1395 year. 2-day am- $135 per month or $1215 year.
Bus- $50 per month per family both ways or $450 year . $25 per month one way per family or $225year.
Band– $25 per month per child or $225 per year per child ( grades 4,5,6,7,8).
Lunch per month– $56 or $2.80 per day.
Milk is $.50 or $10 per month for K-3. Hot Lunch includes Milk. If bring cold lunch may purchase milk for $0.50.
Breakfast per month– $37 or $1.85 per day. Please pay in advance for the month rather than by the day.
K-8 –Uniforms are Required. *Uniforms must be purchased through Lands End.
Member Start Date Current Term Status
- Heidi Schneider Fall 2013 2nd term, 3rd year
- Scott Hammond Fall 2016 1st term, 3rd year
- Andrew Nelson Fall 2016 1st term, 3rd year
- Draper Lundquist Fall 2017 1st term, 2nd year
- Jolie Johnston Fall 2018 1st term, 1st year
- Rob Halle Fall 2018 1st term, 1st year
- Chelsi Schroeder Fall 2018 1st term, 1st year
Chris Dumont Fall 2015 Parish Council Representative
Joni Flaten Fall 2016 Religious Education
Renae Haman Fall 2018 Religious Education
St Joseph Board of Education -Current Member Committees August 2018
- Building & Grounds: Scott Hammond, Draper Lundquist, Rob Halle, Andrew Nelson
- Contracts & Evaluations: Fr. Wilhelm, Michelle Clouse, Scott H.
- Marketing & Public Relations: Draper L, Jolie Johnston, Chelsi Schroeder
- Endowment: Michelle C., Draper L., Scott H., Jolie J.
- Religious Education: Renae Haman, Heidi Schneider, Joni Flaten, Jolie Johnston
- Curriculum: Heidi S., Andrew N., Michelle C., Fr. Wilhelm
Contact the school for copy of Board meeting notes.
Aug 21- First Day of School Sept 2 -Labor Day- No School Sept 11 -Staff Development- 1:30 dismissal Oct 8 -P/T Conf(3:00-6:30) 2:30 dismissal Oct 10 -P/T Conf(4:00-6:30) 2:30 dismissal Oct 11 -P/T Conference comp day-No School Oct 17 -Catholic School Conference- No School Oct 18- Catholic School Conference- No School Oct 25 -End of first quarter-44 days Nov 6 -Staff Development-1:30 dismissal Nov 11 -Veterans Day -No School
Nov 28-29-Thanksgiving Break-No School
Dec 20 -Last day of school before Christmas break
Jan 2, 2019 -School Opens
Jan 10 -End of 2nd Quarter-44 days
Jan 20 -Staff Development-No School
Feb 5 -Staff Development-1:30 dismissal
Feb 17 -President’s Day- School( storm day makeup)
March 13 -End of 3rd Quarter- 43 days
Mar 24 -P/T Conf(4:00-7:30) 2:30 dismissal
Mar 25 -P/T Conf(4:00-7:30) 2:30 dismissal
Mar27 -P/T Conference comp day-No School
April 1 -Staff Development-1:30 dismissal
April 9,10,13 -Easter Break
May 22-Last Day of School and (End of 4th Quarter) 46 days
2 make up days/storm days built in; plus February 17, April 9 & 13