Mission Statement: Educational success through the teachings of Jesus Christ and His Church.
All doors are locked for the school’s security. Please buzz to be allowed in to the school at the Main door (south side of building) and Please check in at the office.
School Starts 8:45am and dismisses at 3:30pm. Door open at 7:45am.
2017-2018 Tuition, Books, Bus and Band.
Books- $60 per year k-7
Tuition : $225 per month or $2025 per year- 7th grade, $200 per month or 1800 per year-1st child, $145 per month or 1305 year -2nd child, $135 per month or 1215 per year-3rd child
Non-Parish Tuition: $250 per month or 2050 per year- 7th grade, $225 per month or $2025per year-1st child, $170 per month or $1530 year- 2nd child, $160 per month or $1440 per year-3rd child
Preschool- All Day PS- $450 month or 4050 per year, 5-day- $200 per month or $1800 year, 3-day am- $145 per month or $1305 year. 2-day am- $125 per month or $1125 year.
Bus- $50 per month per family both ways or $450 year . $25 per month one way per family or $225year.
Band– $25 per month per child or $225 per year per child ( grades 4,5,6& 7).
K-7 Uniforms required. Uniforms must be purchased through Lands End.
St Joseph Board of Education Registry of Current Members August 2018
Member Start Date Current Term Status
- Heidi Schneider Fall 2013 2nd term, 3rd year
- Scott Hammond Fall 2016 1st term, 3rd year
- Andrew Nelson Fall 2016 1st term, 3rd year
- Draper Lundquist Fall 2017 1st term, 2nd year
- Jolie Johnston Fall 2018 1st term, 1st year
- Rob Halle Fall 2018 1st term, 1st year
- Chelsi Schroeder Fall 2018 1st term, 1st year
Chris Dumont Fall 2015 Parish Council Representative
Joni Flaten Fall 2016 Religious Education
Renae Haman Fall 2018 Religious Education
St Joseph Board of Education -Current Member Committees August 2018
- Building & Grounds: Scott Hammond, Draper Lundquist, Rob Halle, Andrew Nelson
- Contracts & Evaluations: Fr. Wilhelm, Michelle Clouse, Scott H.
- Marketing & Public Relations: Draper L, Jolie Johnston, Chelsi Schroeder
- Endowment: Michelle C., Draper L., Scott H., Jolie J.
- Religious Education: Renae Haman, Heidi Schneider, Joni Flaten, Jolie Johnston
- Curriculum: Heidi S., Andrew N., Michelle C., Fr. Wilhelm
Contact the school for copy of Board meeting notes.
Oct 2-P/T Conf(3:00-6:30) 2:30 dismissal Oct 4-P/T Conf(3:00-6:30) 2:30 dismissal Oct 5-P/T Conference comp day-No School Oct 18-Catholic School Conference- No School Oct 19- Catholic School Conference- No School Oct 26-End of first quarter-44 days Nov 7-Staff Development-1:30 dismissal Nov 12-Veterans Day -No School Nov 22-23-Thanksgiving Break-No School Dec 21-Last day of school before Christmas break Jan 3, 2019 -School Opens Jan 11 -End of 2nd Quarter-44 days Jan 21 -Staff Development-No School Feb 6 -Staff Development-1:30 dismissal Feb 18 -President’s Day- School( storm day makeup) March 15, End of 3rd Quarter- 43 days
Mar 19-P/T Conf(3:00-6:30) 2:30 dismissal
Mar 21-P/T Conf(3:00-6:30) 2:30 dismissal
Mar22-P/T Conference comp day-No School
April 10-Staff Development-1:30 dismissal
April 18,19,22 -Easter Break
May 24-Last Day of School(End of 4th Quarter) 46 days
make up days/storm days built in; plus February 18, April 18 & 22