email: Mrs. Barb Paulson
Our Daily Schedule
- 8:45-9:00 Prayer in gym
- 9-9:15 Calendar
- 9:15- 9:30 Phonics/Spelling
- 9:30-10 Reading
- 10–10:30 Music/Reading/Music
- 10:30- 10:45 Recess
- 10:45- 11:15 Reading/Grammar/ Art
- 11:15-11:45 Spelling/ Art/ Grammar
- 11:45-12:15 Lunch/Recess
- 12:15-12:30 Reading
- 12:30- 1 Religion/Soical Studies
- 1-1:40 Math
- 1:40-2 Science/Social Studies /Phonics
- 2-2:30 Library/ PE/ Computers
- 2:30-2:45 Recess/ Story/ Writing
- 2:45-3:30 Writing/Health/Reading/
2018-19 Supply list
Please label the items that have a ** in front of them with your child’s name.
- ** school box (small)
- erasers 3 big and some to fit on end of pencil
- 20 #2 sharpened pencils
- scissors (student pointed Fiskars work great)
- ** 4 glue sticks
- ** 1 bottle glue
- ** crayons
- ** markers
- ** 1 small composition book
- 3 – 2 pocket folders, preferably not plastic ones. Paper and Laminated ones work best. We use them when we take tests, and the plastic ones fall over.
- 3 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 pack of ultra-thin Expo-Dry Erase low odor markers.
- Paint shirt( old t-shirts work great)
- **1 postage stamp
If you are able to donate the following items to the class, it is greatly appreciated! ( ultra-thin Expo-Dry Erase low odor markers, pencils). It seems we run out of these throughout the year.
Students are welcome to bring a snack in for the first 2 weeks of school to eat with their milk. After the 2 weeks, they will only have a milk break.