2019 Raffle and Them Basket Winners- GET YOUR TICKETS AT ST. JOSEPH SCHOOL or PARISH CENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN (ONLY 3K TICKETS SOLD).
2018 Raffle and Theme Basket Winners
Connie Sletteland (Devils Lake) – Kitchen
Betty MacArthur – (Devils Lake) – Lawn and Garden
Connie Sletteland (Devils Lake) – Camping and Outdoors
Norma Alexander – (Devils Lake) – Grilling
Gaylon Roseneau (Carrington, ND) – Bremer Bank Cash Card
Jill Shroeder (Warren, MN) – Walmart Gift Card
Kelby Flaten (Minot, ND) – LaMotte’s Paint & Glass Gift Card
Sheldon Severtson (Devils Lake) – Bert’s Deep Rock Gift Card Alan Black – Blake’s Marine Gift Card
Jim Schiele (Devils Lake) – Western Bank Cash Card
Chad Hunt (Devils Lake) – Walmart Gift Card
Chris Alfonso (Devils Lake) – Gas Depot Gift Card
Mike Longtin (Devils Lake) – Gas Depot Gift Card
James Kraft (Devils Lake) – Gerrell’s Gift Card
Terra Smith (Fargo, ND) – Leever’s Gift Card
Blaine Burdick (Devils Lake) – Budweiser Mini Fridge
Al Gangl (Devils Lake) – DeWalt Tool Set from McCarthy Electric
Tiny Borho (Devils Lake) – Marketplace Motors Gift Card
Ilene Mattern (Rugby, ND) – Ramsey Bank Cash
Janice Fritel (Devils Lake) – Vacuum from Bob’s Vacuums
Todd Lagasse (Devils Lake) – John Deere Bike from Leading Edge
Bob Mitzel (York, ND) – TV from JS AG Consulting
Jessica Mack (Devils Lake) – Wendover Casino Trip
RED HOT CAMARO –Kathy Zink (Sykeston, ND)
WHAT CAN I DO TO SUPPORT ST. JOSEPH SCHOOL
PRAY– Many Blessings come through prayer.
VOLUNTEER-Help by volunteering sponsored events and fundraisers.
DONATE- Time, Talent and Resources always welcome.
Endowment and Foundation information, fundraisers, where to donate, and volunteering.
- ADOPT A STUDENT PROGRAM– Donate to help a Student Pay Tuition.
- Knights of Columbus and St. Joseph School Breakfast- Once a month during the school year– time: 8:30am- 12pm at KC Hall. Cost: Adults: $8, Students $5, a Family $25.
- World’s Best Chocolate –Candy Sales- Starts in September- help the school sell the candy or buy some treats.
- Impact Foundation Donations can be made throughout year . It is matched on “Giving Hearts Day” in February.
- RACE For Education – volunteers needed for various tasks up to (March -May) and including race days -The race is held in May.
- Car Raffle- Buy a ticket, help sell tickets or donate to support the raffle in June .
- Catholic Endowment Fund -Enter “St. Joseph School”.
- Smile Amazon use this link to shop and give credit to St. Joe’s.
- Items to collect for School >Boxtops for Education, >Pennies from Heaven, >Leevers -Our Family UPC code labels -look for pre-numbers 70253, >Hearth/Country Hearth (bread) UPC labels. -Please cut out the labels- the labels are mailed for reimbursement.
Also volunteers needed: Please help at least 2hrs a month.
- St Joseph’s Closet– contact St. Joseph Closet at 662-8117 (Monday – Saturday).
- Bingo at KC Hall – (Wednesday 6pm & Saturday 12pm) contact school.