2019 Raffle and Theme Basket Winners
Lawn and Garden
Camping and Outdoors
WHAT CAN I DO TO SUPPORT ST. JOSEPH SCHOOL
PRAY– Many Blessings come through prayer.
VOLUNTEER-Help by volunteering sponsored events and fundraisers.
DONATE- Time, Talent and Resources always welcome.
Endowment and Foundation information, fundraisers, where to donate, and volunteering.
- ADOPT A STUDENT PROGRAM– Donate to help a Student Pay Tuition.
- Knights of Columbus and St. Joseph School Breakfast- Once a month during the school year– time: 8:30am- 12pm at KC Hall. Cost: Adults: $8, Students $5, a Family $25.
- World’s Best Chocolate –Candy Sales- Starts in September- help the school sell the candy or buy some treats.
- Impact Foundation Donations can be made throughout year . It is matched on “Giving Hearts Day” in February.
- RACE For Education – volunteers needed for various tasks up to (March -May) and including race days -The race is held in May.
- Car Raffle- Buy a ticket, help sell tickets or donate to support the raffle in June .
- Catholic Endowment Fund -Enter “St. Joseph School”.
- Smile Amazon use this link to shop and give credit to St. Joe’s.
- Schoolstore.net/ – student family with ID from packet has emails sent out — give credit to St. Joe’s.
- Items to collect for School >Boxtops for Education-(click for mobile Aaps) , https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1150038564 >Pennies from Heaven, >Leevers -Our Family UPC code labels -look for pre-numbers 70253, >Hearth/Country Hearth (bread) UPC labels. -Please cut out the labels- the labels are mailed for reimbursement.
Also volunteers needed: Please help at least 2hrs a month.
- St Joseph’s Closet– contact St. Joseph Closet at 662-8117 (Monday – Saturday).
- Bingo at KC Hall – (Wednesday 6pm & Saturday 12pm) contact school.